GF Harvest story
Our founder was diagnosed celiac at age two. Just like you, his family had been through it all, the suffering, the uncertain diagnosis, the fear that all health mysteries bring to a family. Finally, with his diagnosis, they understood what his diet limitations were.
Throughout his childhood and still today, his family has been active in local and national support groups helping people cope with the frustrations of being on a Gluten Free diet.
That could have been the end of our story “acceptance and living with limitations”. However, what happened next was amazing...
Our founder decided to seek a trusted solution for his restrictive diet. This led him to an innovative FFA Entrepreneur project in high school. From there, the idea grew. The project resulted in the founding of glutenfreeoats.com and GF Harvest. GF Harvest became the first domestic source of natural and organic oats for people on a gluten free diet.
Taste the difference; our oats have a FRESH ROASTED FLAVOR that can only come from a steamed, shelf stable product. We control the process from the seed through our dedicated mill. From there, we package then ship your products from a dedicated warehouse facility.
We go the extra mile, so your bowl of oatmeal or treat is SAFE by:
• Using a stringent set of requirements our farmers must follow to grow for us.
• Walking each field personally so we have traceability from planting to package.
• Dedicated growing fields and equipment isolated from gluten contamination.
• Testing every truck before entering the mill.
• In-house testing in our lab with monthly sample re-verification by an independent lab.
• Making sure each bag of oats is from Non-GMO seed.
• Processed in our DEDICATED Gluten Free Mill.
• Packaged and stored in our DEDICATED Gluten Free warehouse and production facility.
• Does your oat brand take that much care to earn your trust? Knowing how committed our company is to your safety, are you comfortable using anything less?
Trust Any Label That Claims Gluten Free?
Some oats being used in “Certified” or so called “gluten free” products are not grown and processed with a purity protocol. One major USA manufacture stated in recent years that they pull 12-24 samples out of each batch and average 10% of these samples over 20 parts per million (ppm). That means 10% of the finished product could make a person on a Gluten Free diet sick!